Now I don’t have to tell you guys about all the goodies that WordPress 2.5 brings, but I’ll name a few anyways:
- New fresh Admin theme
- Nice Dashboard
- You can modify the link for “Incoming Links”. Technorati anyone?
- Finally included Tag Management
- Concurrent Post Editing Protection
- One Click Plugin upgrades. Oh yes. It’s about time.
- Built in Gallery
- Nice Flash Media Uploader
There’s just ONE thing that rubs me the wrong way.
They’ve gone an given the admin theme a fixed width layout, designed for a 1024px monitor. Why, WordPress, why? This is really a pain, after I decided to get (not one, but) two 19" Wide Screen LCD monitors. Luckily, there’s a plugin that puts things back into perspective.