The day has finally come. Well, it's tomorrow, but you know what I mean. I am done, done, done, done, done! Words cannot express the joy and elation I feel right now. Throughout the semester I knew this day was coming. I mean, how could I not graduate. But there were just things that made it rather difficult to be happy about. Every time I mention graduation to someone we have the same conversation:
- Person: So you're graduating in December?
- Me: Yep.
- Person: So you must be really excited, huh?
- Me: I guess so.
- Person: So what are you going to do afterwards?
- Me (Thinking): How the hell should I know? Do you have a rich uncle that owns a company and is willing to give me a job? Because I sure haven't been successful on the millions of interviews I've gone to. Shoot, I guess I'm going to end up working in the mall selling women's shoes or something.
- Me (Actual response): I'm not sure. I guess try to find a job.